If you’ve ever wondered what the difference between a blood clot is and a hematoma you can find out here.
(actual photo of this morning’s juice)
- 2-3 fresh kale leaves (don’t use the bagged leaves. They are cheaper, but it takes a LOT more to get the same amount of juice)
- 3 green apples
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Between 1/3 and 1/2 a bag of baby spinach leaves. Grocery stores…
- That moment when, after doing way too much, your lack of spoons hits you all at once and you literally cannot move.
- When you wake up at 4am and realize you have been dreaming about being in too much pain to sleep.
- People will always ask you why you are wearing a sweater in 90 degree…
Eating clean healthy food has shown to great decrease inflammation within the body. I’ve found eating in the Paleo manner to be the most effective way of doing this. If you’re new to Paleo then I’ve found a great recipe book that will help you get to grips with this simple way of eating. There’s nothing complicated about it, no calorie counting, just good, clean, healthy food. It also comes with an 8 week meal to get you going too.
Medication, aside from helping you live, can take its toll on your body. A lot of them will absorb more water and can make you dehydrated too. Take a look at my article for more information.
Here’s a link to my discussion on exercising with a disability and how I got myself strong enough to go back to work.